Buying Selling Investing LEasing
Since 2004 we have provided a professional approach to the inspection of the home, apartment, condo, mobile-home, town-home, or commercial property that you or your clients are purchasing, selling, leasing or renting.
We have been certified by The California Real Estate Inspectors Association since 2005 and are recognized by the California Superior Court as certified expert witness.
We have represented thousands of buyers, sellers, investors, tenants, and landlords by providing accurate inspections and unparalleled documentation.
We have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the most thorough, intuitive, educational, and useful tool you have negotiating your position.
Our Services Include but are not limited to:
- Commercial / Residential
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Manufactured Homes
- HOA Inspections
- FHA/VA Inspections
- New Construction (Phase)
- Gas Leak Detection
- Water Leak Detection,
- Environmental Testing
- Site Assessments
- Slab Level Manography
- Foundation and Structure
- Roof System Inspections
- Basement Seepage
- Safety Control
- Water Heaters
- Ventilation Evaluations
- Electrical Capacity & Components, Structural Integrity
- Steps, Stairs and Railings
- Heating and Cooling System
- Refrigeration System
- Walks and Driveways
- Built-in Appliances
- Plumbing System
- Garages, Carports
- Workshops and External Buildings
- Site Grade and Surface Drainage
- Windows and Doors
- Insulation and Efficiency Evaluations
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Decks, Sump Pumps
- Pool and Spa Inspections, Full Buyer or Seller Consultation
- Slab and Plot Level Services
- Raised Foundation Evaluations
- Doors and Windows & Egress
- Plumbing, Pressure, Fixtures
- Heating / Cooling Systems
- Water Heaters & Softeners / ROPU,
- Advanced Electrical Systems
- Switches Receptacles, Fixtures
- Attic and Basements, Metered Areas
- Insulation, Clearances, UV Light, Appliance Recall Reference
- Mold and other Environmental Tests
- Detached and Multi Buildings
- Pool / Spa Inspections
- Exterior Walls and trim, Siding
- Porches and Decks
- Landings, Sidewalks and Driveways
- Fireplaces and Chimneys.
Worlds of innovation
We are the tip of the spear when it comes to utilizing the latest in inspection tools and software.
Since 2004; Derek A. Porter has been a certified thermographer. Our inspectors are armed with the the most innovative Infrared cameras available. We are able to determine the differences in temperature and project them in color pallets.
Time is money
Our online scheduler makes it easy to get the appointment time that fits your schedule.
The report is delivered at the time of inspection completion; no more waiting around for it to be emailed.