Since 2004 we have provided a professional approach to the inspection of the home, apartment, condo, mobile-home, town-home, or commercial property that you are leasing or renting.
We are recognized by the California Superior Court as certified expert witness, and have represented hundreds of tenants by providing accurate documentation and testimony on professional property inspections in San Diego County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Orange County, and Los Angeles County.
We have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with the most thorough, intuitive, educational, and useful tool you have negotiating your position.
Your report is delivered immediately concluding the inspection for your convenience.
We use the most advanced Inspection Software program available.
Our Services Include but are not limited to:
- Commercial / Residential
- Thermal Imaging Camera
- Manufactured Homes
- HOA Inspections
- FHA/VA Inspections
- New Construction (Phase)
- Gas Leak Detection
- Water Leak Detection,
- Environmental Testing
- Site Assessments
- Slab Level Manography
- Foundation and Structure
- Roof System Inspections
- Basement Seepage
- Safety Control
- Water Heaters
- Ventilation Evaluations
- Electrical Capacity & Components, Structural Integrity
- Steps, Stairs and Railings
- Heating and Cooling System
- Refrigeration System
- Walks and Driveways
- Built-in Appliances
- Plumbing System
- Garages, Carports
- Workshops and External Buildings
- Site Grade and Surface Drainage
- Windows and Doors
- Insulation and Efficiency Evaluations
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Decks, Sump Pumps
- Pool and Spa Inspections, Full Buyer or Seller Consultation
- Slab and Plot Level Services
- Raised Foundation Evaluations
- Doors and Windows & Egress
- Plumbing, Pressure, Fixtures
- Heating / Cooling Systems
- Water Heaters & Softeners / ROPU,
- Advanced Electrical Systems
- Switches Receptacles, Fixtures
- Attic and Basements, Metered Areas
- Insulation, Clearances, UV Light, Appliance Recall Reference
- Mold and other Environmental Tests
- Detached and Multi Buildings
- SCUBA Pool / Spa Inspections
- Exterior Walls and trim, Siding
- Porches and Decks
- Landings, Sidewalks and Driveways
- Fireplaces and Chimneys.
Worlds of innovation
We are the tip of the spear when it comes to utilizing the latest in inspection tools. Since 2004 we have been certified as Thermographers. Our inspectors are armed with the the most innovative Infrared cameras available. We are able to determine the differences in temperature and project them in color pallets.
Time is money
Our online scheduler makes it easy to get the appointment time that fits your schedule. Simply scroll to the bottom of any page.
The report is delivered at the time of inspection completion; no more waiting around for it to be emailed.